Saturday, June 12, 2010

Erin and Shane's wedding

Saturday, June 12, 2010
Congratulations to Erin and her husband Shane on their recent marriage! I am so thrilled to share more gorgeous wedding photographs with you. I met Erin at a wedding fair in the Summerhill House Hotel last year and she then arranged to visit my showroom to discuss jewellery and hair accessories for her wedding.

Erin loved the style of my hairwires and they complemented the elegant side hairstyle she had chosen. These bespoke pieces can be customised in lots of ways and Erin chose the longer length so she could weave it into her hair. I also designed her Swarovski crystal and pearl drop earrings. Below are a few words from Erin -


I came across Rangoli at a Wedding Fair in the Summerhill House Hotel. My mother in law convinced me to try on a few pieces & immediately I knew that I wanted one. Aisling & I settled on a floral themed piece with long wires to wind through my hair.

Having long, dark hair, the pearls & diamanté contrasted really well. I absolutely loved wearing the wire & the compliments are still coming months later.
The final design combined elements of my Rangoli Brooch comb with a long beaded hairwire. Erin got the best of both worlds with a decorative side piece continuing into the finer beaded hairwire. I love the image below where you can see the other side of her hairstyle.

Thanks as always for sharing this wonderful montage from your wedding day. I know you will inspire lots of people!

Read more about my recent commissions -

Erin's wedding photos are courtesy of David Rodgers.

No comments: