Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday decadence with Yolan Cris

Friday, March 11, 2011
I don't know where Yolan has been hiding but I just discovered her dreamy collections online this morning. Delicate lace with a sculptural twist, layers of soft tulle - super sassy Spanish glamour.

There's definitely a goddess touch to these gowns but they are also so soft and feminine.

Yolan combines fabrics, mixing embroidered Chantilly lace with taffetas, crepes and sequins...not to mention unusual sleeve and strap detailing.


I hope all that prettiness has put you in a good mood for the weekend?! See you next week when I'll be sharing my 'long distance' commission.

6 comments:

Pamela Farrell said...

Wow, they are stunning gowns!

Unknown said...

Thanks Pam - I just love all the detailing. I'd probably suggest different headpieces...Rangoli of course :-)

Annie said...

Such beautiful detail on these gowns!

Anonymous said...

beautiful gowns. showed my sister who is getting married next year and she loved them. how much do they cost? can't find a uk stockist.

Unknown said...

Hi there - I don't think there is an Irish or Uk supplier for Yolan's gowns. Here's a link that I found on her website - http://yolancris.es/puntos-de-venta.php

Hope this helps!
Aisling

Anonymous said...

The Almeria dress is the most beautiful dress i've seen in a long time-i'd love it for my wedding. Has anyone had any luck pricing them?